About the job
We are seeking a highly-skilled, motivated, and knowledgeable Google Analytics Specialist.
Please note: We are not looking for SEO profiles and Data Analytics profiles, our primary focus is to hire a candidate with hands-on experience in Google Analytics and implementing Google Tags.
- This role requires expert-level knowledge in Web Analytics (strategy, requirements, implementation, validation, reporting) specifically with Google Analytics.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical team members is a must.
- Have experience in implementing Server Side Tracking or Mobile app tracking.
The team is looking for a Google Analytics Consultant who understands the digital analytics space and has the ability to build and customize analytics and tag manager implementations.
- Capture web analytics data with Google Analytics
- Provide in-depth and insightful custom reports to communicate key metrics and findings
- Recommend and create A/B or multivariate tests to improve user experience and conversion
- Document marketing strategies and processes and recommend improvements
- Analyze campaign data and adjust strategies to deliver maximum return on investment
GTM ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Google Tags (GTM) for web properties by overseeing implementation, coding, and testing, and conducting ongoing maintenance
- Audit and clean up existing GTM tags
- Work with the business team to understand metrics and help with supporting segmentation
- Manage operations and governance of Google Analytics
- Manage permissions for tag and digital analytics tools
- 3+ years experience in Web Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Digital Analytics, GTM Implementation.