About the job
Remote position: IST time zone
Drip (dripshop.live) is a fast-growing, VC-backed live shopping platform and community for collectibles and NFTs. Drip enables collectors to buy, sell, and stream with their communities. We closed a $23M Series A at $100M+ valuation to build our team and power our development of next-generation experiences and expansion into more categories!
We are seller first
We are customer obsessed
Engaged with the community we build for
Embrace in radical ownership
Value radical candor
Strive to be excellent
Make the case for optimism
Who you are:
- Passionate about (or excited to learn about) our core collectible categories (Pokémon, Magic, sports cards, and other trading cards) and NFTs
- FullStack Engineer with Experience building and launching products
- Structured, process-oriented, and data-driven
- Love working in a fast-paced startup environment and a small team — juggling multiple
- priorities and making things happen
- Excited to help build something new and define the future of live commerce
- Flexible, collaborative team player
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Architect, design and implement a scalable real time systems.
- We are building live stream platform, that has many Web Socket events for Realtime updates across various users.
- Contribute to product development helping the team build backend for live stream commerce
- Monitor system and identify bottlenecks and improve system stability.
- Research better ways to implement various aspect of systems
- Contribute to both frontend and backend with an emphasis on the backend development
- Deep full stack experience
- Past experience building scalable systems. with a minimum 5k to 10k request per sec
- Experience with ReactJS and heavy NodeJS
- Strong experience with GraphQL
- team leadership and skills to work with mobile engineers
- Architect micro services and build real time systems
- Solid experience with web sockets
- Comfortable architecting, coding and can do test driven development.
- Ideal candidates have worked on building scalable real time apps, for companies like Discord, Twitter, Slack, Agora, Ably, Pubnub, Pushr as examples
- 8+ years of experience after college
- Remote-first company with opportunity to travel for team meetings and conferences
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive equity
- Flexible PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Our Commitment to Inclusive Hiring:
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.