Technical Delivery Team Manager
- Health and Care
- United State
- Full Time
**** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE, PLEASE APPLY AND THEN INITIATE A MESSAGE THROUGH LINKEDIN AND ATTACH RESUME ****
KBM Resorts (USA Based Company) is looking for a full-time Remote Sr Technical Project Manager to oversee the execution and delivery of our teams of software development programmers based in India. This role will oversee multiple projects, monitor their progress and completion, assist in drafting specifications, test the iterative builds, and ensure the end product meets the projects goals. He or she will be expected to ensure all involved parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
•Supervise and ensure delivery of key customer projects as per schedule.
•Collaborate and coordinate with cross-disciplined team members (developers,
testers, client POCs) to ensure smooth project delivery.
•Manage multiple projects in parallel, track progress and communicate any
project risks proactively.
• Be the point person for feature clarifications from the engineering team to
clients and internal stakeholders.
•Understand dependencies and assign work items to engineers and ensure project
milestones are met.
•Measure project delivery efficiency and timeliness
• Be the product expert
• Test builds
• Hold status meetings with stakeholders.
BE/BCA or equivalent degree (preferably in computer science or electronics
• Java 8 (REQUIRED)
• Spring (REQUIRED)
• Angular 13+ (REQUIRED)
• An MBA from a reputable college is a plus.
• 5 years
of prior Project management experience is required.
• Strong project management skills, communication skills and the ability to deal
with difficult customers
• Excellent problem-solving, business acumen, and interdepartmental coordination
• Good eye for detail
• Understanding of Agile and Scrum and software development life cycle is a plus.
• Ability to multitask and keep a handle on multiple projects.
• Remote (from home) 3PM IST – 12AM IST M-F (Includes 1 Hour for Dinner Time)