Jobolytics gathers information about you and utilizes it to link you with employers and job seekers, as well as to provide you with additional services. This privacy statement explains how we collect, use, disclose and safeguard your personal information, as well as your options for access, modification, and deletion.
This privacy statement refers to information we collect or use on Jobolytics Worldwide, Inc. or its connected companies' websites and applications.
When you use Jobolytics, we collect data about you. We obtain information such as your contact information, resume, and profile information directly from you.
We also automatically gather information about you, such as how you use and interact with Monster, demographic information, and information about your computer or mobile device.
Whether or whether you have an account with us, we may acquire or utilize information about you from publicly available websites. You will have the option to claim or have the information removed. However, we cannot promise that we will not eventually gather further information about you from publicly accessible websites.
To further enhance your experience, we may also get information about you from third parties.
We will only use your personal data in a legitimate and fair manner. The way we utilize your personal data is determined by the reason for your interaction with us.
Your Personal Information may be processed for the following purposes:
1) We use the information we gather about you to provide the products and services we offer, to respond to your inquiries, and administer and develop our websites and applications.
2) We provide tailored information and advertising on Jobolytics and other websites with whom we have a commercial connection.
3) We may contact you about Jobolytics upgrades, perform surveys, or send you informative and service-related notifications.
4) Keeping our users safe and offering customer service to improve your user experience and the general quality of our services, we use information acquired from cookies and other technologies.
5) In connection with legal processes, establishing, exercising, or protecting legal rights, as well as obtaining professional or legal counsel.
We share your information with employers when you apply for a job, offer your contact information to demonstrate an interest in a position, or respond to an employer's communication. Employers may use your data and contact you for employment-related activities.
Your information is shared with third parties that assist us in providing our products and services to you. Your information will not be used for any other purpose by these third parties.
Without your permission, we do not share your contact information with other parties for direct marketing reasons.
If you agree, we may share your information with third parties. For example, we may use your information to contact you about Jobolytics or our affiliates' products or services.
We may share your information with third parties who may contact you about their products or services if you opt-in. Adjust your notification settings to alter your contact choices.
We save your information so that your interactions with Monster are more efficient, practical, and relevant. You may always go back to your resume or profile and review, revise, update, or delete it. You have the right to seek a copy of the information we hold on you, as well as the deletion of any information you have given us.
1)We value the security and confidentiality of your personal information, and Jobolytics has committed substantial resources to ensure its safeguarding and secrecy.
2) We demand that external service providers operating as processors conform to the same requirements as Jobolytics does.
3) We take all reasonable precautions to guarantee that your Personal Information is kept safe, regardless of where it is moved or stored.
4) To secure your Personal Information, we have physical, technological, and administrative precautions in place that comply with Indian regulations.
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact form